Home / Virginity for sale  
Image of Virginity for sale

FTA: "In what is being called a new-low in reality television, a Sydney waitress plans to sell her virginity to the highest bidder in a live auction in the US state of Nevada... [The Melbourne filmmaker] had earlier planned to do it in Australia, but faced being charged with prostitution if he went ahead with his plans. Sisely says he will pay each virgin $20,000. The contestants will receive 90% of the sale price, with the remaining 10% going to the Nevada brothel where the auction will be held." Is it morally right or wrong to sell and/or pay for sex?

Virginity for sale in new reality TV show: http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/virginity-sale-in-new-reality-tv-show-3534847


Original posting by Braincrave Second Life staff on May 10, 2010 at http://www.braincrave.com/viewblog.php?id=195

You need to be logged in to comment.
search only within braincrave

About braincrave


We all admire beauty, but the mind ultimately must be stimulated for maximum arousal. Longevity in relationships cannot occur without a meeting of the minds. And that is what Braincrave is: a dating venue where minds meet. Learn about the thoughts of your potential match on deeper topics... topics that spawn your own insights around what you think, the choices you make, and the actions you take.

We are a community of men and women who seek beauty and stimulation through our minds. We find ideas, education, and self-improvement sexy. We think intelligence is hot. But Braincrave is more than brains and I.Q. alone. We are curious. We have common sense. We value and offer wisdom. We experiment. We have great imaginations. We devour literacy. We are intellectually honest. We support and encourage each other to be better.

You might be lonely but you aren't alone.

Sep, 2017 update: Although Braincrave resulted in two confirmed marriages, the venture didn't meet financial targets. Rather than updating our outdated code base, we've removed all previous dating profiles and retained the articles that continue to generate interest. Moving to valME.io's platform supports dating profiles (which you are welcome to post) but won't allow typical date-matching functionality (e.g., location proximity, attribute similarity).

The Braincrave.com discussion group on Second Life was a twice-daily intellectual group discussions typically held at 12:00 PM SLT (PST) and 7:00 PM SLT. The discussions took place in Second Life group chat but are no longer formally scheduled or managed. The daily articles were used to encourage the discussions.

Latest Activity